- Load your machine with a medium load to clothes.
- open freshback Premium Detergent Packet [packet #1] & empty its contents into the detergent dispenser drawer.
- Wash on regular cycle. For non-he machines, add a second rinse.
- After the cycle has finished, leave the clothes in the machine and proceed to Step 2.
- Place the UNOPENED Bonder packet [packet #3] in the drum with your clothes and close the door.
- Open the Freshener packet [packet #2] and pour its contents into the soap dispenser of your machine.
- Begin the wash cycle [cold water is recommended].
- Once the machine has finished, remove and discard the empty Bonder packet.
- Dry clothes in dryer or by air.
How-To-Use freshbackTM with Top-Loading Machine
- Load your machine with a medium load of clothes.
- Open freshback Premium Detergent Packet [packet #1] & empty its contents onto the clothes.
- Wash on heavy duty cycle. Add second rinse if your machine does not do this automatically.
- After the wash cycle has finished, leave the clothes in the machine and proceed to step 2.
- While the clothes are in the machine, start new wash cycle.
- Open freshback Freshener Packet [packet #2] and empty its contents into the machine as water fills.
- Allow agitation to begin & wait 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open freshback Bonder Packet [packet #3] and empty its content into the water.
- Allow cycle to finish as normal.
- Once cycle is finished, dry clothes in dryer or by air.