How do I apply freshback by hand?Please follow these directions to apply freshback by hand:
How do I treat extra smelly items with freshback?Please follow these directions to treat extra smelly items:
FreshbackTM three-part treatment contains:
Premium Detergent (#1) – that removes built-up oils, soap residue and factory-applied softeners, ensuring the best cleaning performance while being gentle on your clothes.
Freshener (#2) – that creates the long-lasting odour effect.
Bonder (#3) - a patented technology, that seals the Freshener to the clothes, creating a durable odour shield that blocks & prevents body odours from returning.
FreshbackTM is gentle on all cloth types, leaves no scent on clothes, and has no bleach.
List of Ingredients:
Premium Detergent: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sodium Percarbonate, Dodecylbenzenesulfonic Acid, Sodium Salt, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Amorphous Silica.
Freshener: Water & Color Stabilizer
Bonder: Citric Acid, Anhydrous
Freshback's Freshener & Bonder are made with all natural ingredients
Below are some of those reasons:
- The detergent did not fully wash out of the clothes before the Freshener and Bonder were added. If this happens, the Bonder will actually bind to the soap residue instead of to the Freshener. In this case, re-application should work, assuming that the cause of the detergent not rinsing is addressed.
- With the proliferation of new, high-tech fabrics, you may find that some fabrics resist being treated. On these clothes, FreshbackTM works, but for much less time (only 3-5 washings). If you find an article of clothing that doesn’t work, please let us know. We are always learning, and you can help us improve our product for everyone. Please contact our customer support line if you need assistance with replacing a packet for retreatment, or if you would like a refund.
Machine Wash (Front & Top):
- Wash your clothes with the Premium Detergent as directed. Then, apply the Freshener and Bonder, along with the Extra Treatment Hand Wash, [instructions found at how to use page], using a bathtub or washbasin.
- Look for our future product advancements that will address this issue.
- Return your FreshbackTM for a full refund.